Whether you're looking for a fun afternoon out with friends, a new and different experience to impress your clients, or anything in between, Grace Hill Winery has everything you need for a great time!
Tastings & Tours 5 days a week:
- Our tasting room is open from 12-6pm on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, and during those hours we offer tastings for groups less than 8 with no reservation required.
- For 8 or more people we do ask that you make a reservation by phone at 316-799-2511 or by email at email@example.com.
- We have 3 wine flights to choose from: a sweet flight, a dry flight, and a little bit of everything everything flight. Tastings are $5 per person and usually last about 30 minutes and are available anytime during our open hours.
- Vineyard and Winery tours are free and begin at 1pm, 2:30pm, and 4pm every open day. Tours usually last about 30 minutes and no reservations are required for tours no matter the size of your group.
Executive Tastings and Tours:
If you are looking for a more intimate, in-depth experience for your group, our executive tasting and tour is just what the doctor ordered!
Included in this package:
- Private tasting of six wines of your choosing in our executive tasting room.
- Two hours of exclusive access to our executive tasting room (as well as 1 hour beforehand for setup),
- Private tour of the vineyard, winery and cellar, as well as a glass of your favorite wine from the tasting to take along on the tour.
- $25 per person
- Private tasting and tour usually lasts about an hour and 15 minutes, so you'll have about 45 minutes for socializing or presentation while not tasting and touring.
- Our executive tasting room holds up to 25 people, and there is a $200 non-refundable deposit to reserve the date which goes toward the total package cost, the remainder of which can be paid on the day of the event.
- Food is not included but you are welcome to bring in your own.
- We can accommodate more than 25 for this package as well in our event center depending on availability.
For groups larger than 25, a larger scale event in our event center is a great way to go. Featuring a relaxing setting in our 2,000 square foot (140 person capacity) banquet space overlooking the vineyard, Grace Hill fits the bill for just about any party you can think of! For more information about larger scale events, give us a call at 316-799-2511 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!
A fun and educational experience awaits as you descend into the Grace Hill Winery cellar to try wines still aging in oak barrels. Taste the difference between a few months old, still-working-out-the-kinks wine and a mature, properly aged and balanced wine. Enjoy this unique experience as you work your way through the cellar, complete with a very interactive talk from one of our wine experts! After the tasting, you can taste more wines in the tasting room or go to the event center or patio for a picnic, as outside food is welcome.
- $40 per person. 6 person minimum.